Single User License
The single user license agreement is for a single user. Each single user license allows two activations. You can install it on two machines, for example on a workstation in the office and on a laptop in the field. However, only one license can be in use at once. Single user licensing is available for perpetual or subscription licensing. Academic licenses are always single-user.
The network licensing agreement enables multiple users to access BricsCAD within a LAN (Local Area Network). The number of available network licenses defines the number of users who can concurrently use the software. The network license option is available for perpetual or subscription licensing and includes a one-year maintenance contract. Network licensing is also available to institutions that use an academic license.
When you purchase a perpetual license, you own the software. BricsCAD editions run on Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux.
There are 2 maintenance options:
- The Maintenance option includes automatic upgrades and support.
- You can purchase upgrades at your discretion.
When you choose the subscription option, you have access to the latest version of BricsCAD for a year. It includes Priority Support and access to all new versions that are released during the time your subscription is active.
Ordering and Unlocking BricsCAD – How It Works
1. Select the BricsCAD license, BricsCAD license type, and the number of licenses you want. Add to cart and checkout.
2. A Techevate sales technician will then verify order details and create the appropriate BricsCAD Activation Key(s) which will be sent to the email address you submitted with this order. This may take up to one business day after you submit your order.
3. If you haven’t yet, you’ll need to download and install the BricsCAD Free Trial software before applying your Activation Key. Your BricsCAD Activation Key removes the 30 day use restriction imposed on the installed BricsCAD software.
4. Watch your inbox for helpful Getting Starting emails regarding your fully functional BricsCAD.