Single User License
The single user license agreement is for a single user. Each single user license allows two activations. You can install it on two machines, for example on a workstation in the office and on a laptop in the field. However, only one license can be in use at once. Single user licensing is available for perpetual or subscription licensing. Academic licenses are always single-user.
The network licensing agreement enables multiple users to access BricsCAD within a LAN (Local Area Network). The number of available network licenses defines the number of users who can concurrently use the software. The network license option is available for perpetual or subscription licensing and includes a one-year maintenance contract. Network licensing is also available to institutions that use an academic license.
When you purchase a perpetual license, you own the software. BricsCAD editions run on Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux.
There are 2 maintenance options:
- The Maintenance option includes automatic upgrades and support.
- You can purchase upgrades at your discretion.
When you choose the subscription option, you have access to the latest version of BricsCAD for a year. It includes Priority Support and access to all new versions that are released during the time your subscription is active.
All product updates and major releases
Imagine the benefits of product subscription with the safety of a perpetual software license. That’s what you get when you add Maintenance to your BricsCAD purchase. Maintenance customers are entitled to all product updates and major BricsCAD versions for the duration of their contract.
Fast, priority Product Support when you need it
Even the most experienced users of the best CAD software need help at times. BricsCAD Maintenance customers enjoy fast, priority Product Support as a part of their Maintenance contract. Your support request moves to a priority queue for rapid turn-around and resolution.
BricsCAD’s built-in Bricsys 24/7 panel gives you instant access to drawings and ensures you always have the latest version of a tracked file. Download, view and edit natively in BricsCAD, while keeping full track of DWG and XREF history.
- See who’s working on which file
- Avoid conflicted files with check-in / check-out
- Always work on the latest version
Ordering and Unlocking BricsCAD – How It Works
1. Select the BricsCAD license, BricsCAD license type, and the number of licenses you want. Add to cart and checkout.
2. A Techevate sales technician will then verify order details and create the appropriate BricsCAD Activation Key(s) which will be sent to the email address you submitted with this order. This may take up to one business day after you submit your order.
3. If you haven’t yet, you’ll need to download and install the BricsCAD Free Trial software before applying your Activation Key. Your BricsCAD Activation Key removes the 30 day use restriction imposed on the installed BricsCAD software.
4. Watch your inbox for helpful Getting Starting emails regarding your fully functional BricsCAD.